School Ledger-Report System is an internal funding account software program that a school district can use to track its various internal funds. From student activity funds to athletic or faculty funds, School Ledger-Report System has been trusted by countless school financial professionals since its introduction in 1986.
Published by our subsidiary, Heritage Administrative Systems, School Ledger-Report System is one of the most respected school fund accounting applications on the market today. Trusted by countless school financial professionals since its introduction in 1986, School Ledger helps manage all kinds of in-school financial accounts. From student activity funds to athletic or faculty funds, School Ledger-Report System and its companion School Accounts Payable always offer the very best in feature-rich, affordable fund accounting software.
The newest edition of this time-tested applications offers the solid reliability schools expect from School Ledger along with unparalleled ease-of-use.
Consider School Ledger for District-Wide Implementation
School Ledger and School Accounts Payable are perfect for districts with site-based management of in-school funds but require district-level administrators to monitor and audit each school.
Our staff works closely with district-level auditors and staff to ensure that each school receives the attention it deserves while maintaining an open, effective line of communication to the district office. This ensures that concerns at an individual school may be addresed long before audit time arrives.
School Ledger Features
- Single-entry bookkeeping
- Intuitive and very easy to use
- Fully interactive transaction register
- Fully interactive chart of accounts
- Excellent audit trail
- Instant transfer of funds between accounts
- Excellent technical support
- Very affordable price
- Virtually unlimited number of accounts, sub-accounts, sub-sub-accounts...etc.
- Virtually unlimited number of transactions per month (and per fiscal year)
- Virtually unlimited maximum fund balance
- Date of transaction
- Transaction, check or receipt number
- Description of up to 60 characters
- Explanation of up to 60 characters
- Internal reference number
- Transaction status (i.e. cleared, not-cleared, reconciled)
- Account number/account name
- Amount received or disbursed
- Overall transaction report - Chronological list of all transactions for a month - includes starting and ending balance, total receipts and outflows)
- Account report - Chronological list of all monthly transactions sorted by account number, includes account financial summaries)
- Fund trasfer report - Monthly chronological list of all transfers of funds between ledger accounts
- Summary report - Lists all accounts' initial balance, balance at close of previous month, total monthly receipts and disbursements, net transfers and end-of-month balance
- All reports may be compiled between any two dates you specify within the current fiscal year
- Searches for a transaction based on virtually any element of data in the system
- All reports, the chart of accounts, general ledger and checkbook may be exported for use with other applications
- All reports may be sent via email and the account database also may be emailed - a great time-saver for sending data to central office staff, auditors or technical staff
Free Trial Version
A free, thirty-day trial version of School Ledger-Report System and School Accounts Payable is available for download. If you prefer, you may contact us to have a CD mailed to your school address.
School Ledger and School Accounts Payable carry a retail price of $495 each.
For a limited time you may purchase School Ledger for only $299 or both School Ledger and School Accounts Payable together for only $495. Please contact us for reduced pricing on upgrades, small school incentives and district-wide implementations.